Call of Tender no.03
REQUEST FOR TENDER
CRITICAL NEEDS SUPPORT FOUNDATION (CNSF)
CNSF is a local humanitarian NGO with over 5 years of experience. CNSF provides hope for vulnerable people and works to protect their dignity while creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. We work with International NGO’s and Private Donors and use Sphere such guideline in our work.
Our primary motivation of any response crisis to save lives, alleviate human suffering and to support the right to life with dignity.
RFT Title: Construction of L-shape Shelters for the totally destroyed houses in Wana
RFT Ref#: RFTCNSF#051619
Vendors are invited to submit offers for supplying construction materials and constructing L-Shape shelters in Wana according to the specifications and requirements listed in the attached BOQ files.
The offer provided by the supplier must include the cost of packing if needed as well as the storage cost for a period not exceed 120 days from signing contract as CNSF will supply goods in batches. And to include transportation cost to Wana Villages. Each offer should have a validation period of not less than 30 days.
The project activities (Provision of materials & Work implementation) should be completed in 120 calendar days.
CNSF reserves the right to award this project to multiple different vendors based on their submitted price and quality of the provided services and materials as they will be evaluated both technically and financially.
Please use the Pricing table template and Vendor Details template attached.
Please print or by handwriting and complete the templates in detail, each form should be signed and stamped.
Submission offers by hand to CNSF office at Erbil, Naz City (Building E, 7th floor, apartment No. 31)
Proposal currency: United States Dollars (USD)
5. offers submission Deadline 12:00, 26th May 2019. Iraq time zone
Following the tendering phase, we will select a shortlist of vendors to provide a sample, the samples won’t be returned to the vendors.
Samples must be clearly marked to indicate the RFT and vendor name.
All samples must be placed in appropriate boxes if needed and delivered to CNSF’s office as per future instructions.
Samples will be requested prior to the award.
If any lab test is required, the vendor will be liable for the test cost.
Specifications and Technical Data Sheet is required with samples.
1. For the work implementation contractors, they should get the CNSF supervisor engineer’s approval, prior to start any new item, and upon completing any item.
2. The work implementation contractor should assign one of their staff to be responsible alongside CNSF, for receiving and keeping the book of the materials provided to the contractor by the materials providers.
3. All the implemented items are subject to test, and there will be a 3 months maintenance period upon completion of all the items.
4. The contractor should hire all the workers from the project area.
5. CNSF, will conduct final measurement of all the implemented items by the contractor, and will pay accordingly.
1. Inquiries are accepted by email only.
2. Forward your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Mention the RFT name, ref#, and vendor name in the email subject.
4. Inquiries Deadline: 12:00, 21st May 2019. Iraq time zone.
1. Vendor company details. (To be filled by vendor) download here
2. Pricing table template. (To be filled by vendor) download here
3. BOQ of work implementation. (To be filled by vendor) download here
4. Request For Tender download here